Monday, January 25, 2010

Help Me Believe


Listen to song 
 From the charity compilation in progress Haiti Aid Through Music, this track is by Emerald

Emerald from UK, with the quest to reignite the magic of classic rock music, independently released their fantastic debut album "Master I Am" on April 11, 2009 and since its launch the band are widely being hailed as the best Independent Rock Band on the circuit..

Commercial radio stations in America, Japan, Australia, India and across many parts of Europe and the UK are playing the album on a daily basis...
Magazines are writing raving reviews with Britain's largest and most popular Music magazine "Classic Rock" hailing the band as "Young Gods"
The band have also featured on MTV Europe - performed their very first live show in India to a crowd of Elite Bollywood celebrities and have performed for a number of charity events across the UK...
The bands latest achievement in 2010 is having their Album title track "Master I Am" selected by the BBC as one of their theme tunes for the 2010 Masters Snooker tournament



The Emerald are:

Yvan Silva - lead vocals
Ashley Cooper  - guitar
Yoann Claude - guitar
Alessandro Lofoco - bass
Thomas Maher - drums








Lyrics:

Help me believe I'm not on fire
Give me the will to set me free
And find me the key that unlocks my desire
Show me a way to escape this hell
Find me the strength to unlock this door
That harbours my soul from within this cell

chorus
Somewhere
I know that someone is watching
Somehow
I know that someone could actually care
I know that someone is watching
Sometime
I know that someone could set me free

Help me believe in what I see
Rid me the taste of who I am
That stems from the dark to prey on me
Just who I am is all but dust
Left in the dark without a trace
A life so cruel that only fuels my lust

chorus
Somewhere
I know that someone is watching
Somehow
I know that someone could actually care
I know that someone is watching
Sometime
I know that someone could set me free

Show me the hand that feeds my failure
That rests upon the deeds that seal my faith
A life that's short and without recapture


Download track and support volunteers working in Haiti

More songs from Haiti Aid Through Music:

One World by Joel Kanning
Ostracized Melancholy by Softcore
God Only Knows My Shoe Size by Ludwig Amadeus
Ochun by Ancient Future

Share/Bookmark

No comments: